Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: How Do I Print?

How Do I Print?

Is it possible to print just one message. There are several that I would like to keep in my file.....Thank You.

Blog Entries
    rather than using up paper, ink/toner, and space ...

i recommend you download your messages to your computer.
    then you can not only keep the ones you want but organize them in any number of ways.
    if you use the .csv format the file will open in most spreadsheet applications.
    that format can also be imported easily to a database application.
    I Quilt, I Nap, I Quilt Some More ... Aaaaah, The Good Life!

I also have an eddres you can use if you need to contact me with questions or suggestions that relate to our community: patricej@quiltingboard.com

Thank You, PatriceJ, but I still want to print a couple if I could? I have no clue how to use your suggested format.... I am NOT privileged to being computer savvy.

I just copy and paste the information I want into a file I opened in my computer's word processing program, then print it out, or you can save it as a PDF. I'm not computer savvy either...that's why I bought my iMac desktop. ~

If you hit your control key (ctl) and p key at the same time......it will usually print your screen, take care if your printer gives you and option and you do not want to print out pages of comments, specify your printer to print only pages 1-3 for instance. I use this all the time to print out striking quilts I see on here and use them pinned to a bulletin board in case I want to add them to my "bucket list."
    with a passion for quilting and vintage machines..Singers: 99, 4 featherweights, Redeye 66, Lotus 66, Phoenix 27, 15-91, 301A
    Colleen S.

csharp.....That Works!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH.....

I think printers with colored ink is the best option to print a message. For this you can copy and paste the message in ms-word file and can arrange them accordingly and use it after printing it with the help of a printer.