Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 16 17

Thread: How to 'get on' the Quiltingboard without using email

I allready new this but like to receive in my e-mail but do not get it Anymore in the email .

Blog Entries
    I have always been dependent on my email and somehow I got dropped from email notifications and want it back. When I do it by typing in the address I do not get the most recent posts and all my settings have been changed. I have contacted the administration and have not heard back except for Patrice telling me I can do it this way until it gets straightened out. I want my email way back. All of my bookmarks are still here but the way I read the posts are not and it seems that many times I don't have the most recent posts when I sign in, they are ones I have already read.
    Happy Quilting
    Judy in Lower Michigan

What's New? at the top of the message board will tell you by date what is most recent and after you read one the type changes color so you know you have read it already.

Every time I try to get onto the quiltingboard from my e-mail, I get a message that says unable to connect to server. I had to start getting on by googling it.

Depending on what version of Windows you are use,you can drag QB's and
    any other icon to the TASK bar and have instant access to your favorite sites.

"Small deeds done are better than great deeds planned"
    Peter Marshall

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that
    take our breath away". - Hilary Cooper
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/2HartsCreations?ref=si_shop

I didn't know anything about that. I don't remember how I got on here in the first place, but I am only now looking around at all there is on this site. Astounding! It comes in on my email, and that's fine with me. I go there anyway, but I just have to make sure I look at other important emails first, or they won't get looked at for "hours". LOL

I miss not getting my email from Quilting Board.com, reading it was my highlite over my morning coffee. I have not received my email page since March 31, this is not a norm, Can anyone info me... I hope I don't miss the weekly edition.
    Can anyone uplift me on this". Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by annpryor View Post
    I allready new this but like to receive in my e-mail but do not get it Anymore in the email .
    I agree, and all of a sudden this week I have not received mine again, it is usually the first email I open as I like to read the posts with my morning coffee.
    Happy Quilting
    Judy in Lower Michigan

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 16 17