Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How to upload photos from your Ipad tablet and Iphone

How to upload photos from your Ipad tablet and Iphone

Well, first, you have to have the photos already loaded on to the Ipad or Iphone.

You can download photos to your Ipad that have been emailed to you. If you use your ipad or Iphone to take the photo, it will already be on the Ipad/Iphone.

When you open a new thread on the Quilting Board, click "Manage your Attachments". You will find this prompt further down in the opened thread. Just scroll down to see it.

The prompt will give you the option to take a picture with your Ipad or Iphone or to choose a picture from the device. Find that photo and click on it. It will upload . Once it has uploaded, the window will prompt you to "Close the Window". Success!!

Give a try!

Sandy
    Sandygirl

Janome 9900 / Janome 9700 / Janome Decor 3050 / Janome 1100D serger
    Singer Centennial model (inherited from my late, fav aunt!)

Thanks for that! I have always transferred to my laptop first to try to upload. Most times I totally forget to upload from the laptop. Doing it this way will make it easier since I usually photograph with my iPhone.

I have tried this many times and it times out and doesn't work. Is the site having trouble or is it me?

Quote Originally Posted by wannaquilt1 View Post
    I have tried this many times and it times out and doesn't work. Is the site having trouble or is it me?
    The site is working just fine. Are you using Ipad?
    Sandy
    Sandygirl

Janome 9900 / Janome 9700 / Janome Decor 3050 / Janome 1100D serger
    Singer Centennial model (inherited from my late, fav aunt!)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandygirl View Post
    The site is working just fine. Are you using Ipad?
    Sandy
    I have tried too on my iPad. It tries to download it, but the pics are too large and won't complete loading. I can't figure out how to make them smaller.

Blog Entries
    I tried this with my iPhone... under Manage Attachments, there is no option as you described. I tried in Full Site and in Premium Mobile view.
    Nancy in western NY

Thank you for sharing this! I've been trying to figure out how to do this without sending the pictures to my laptop first!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandygirl View Post
    Well, first, you have to have the photos already loaded on to the Ipad or Iphone.

You can download photos to your Ipad that have been emailed to you. If you use your ipad or Iphone to take the photo, it will already be on the Ipad/Iphone.

When you open a new thread on the Quilting Board, click "Manage your Attachments". You will find this prompt further down in the opened thread. Just scroll down to see it.

The prompt will give you the option to take a picture with your Ipad or Iphone or to choose a picture from the device. Find that photo and click on it. It will upload . Once it has uploaded, the window will prompt you to "Close the Window". Success!!

Give a try!

Sandy
    Thanks Sandy! Once you click on the photo you want, you must click on UPLOAD on the right. It does not automatically upload when you choose it. Great help. Again THANKS!

Perfect timing! Now how can you do that for the avatar?
    From the heart
    Nancy

thank you so much.. gonna try to se if I can get it to work....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast