Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Upload (Post) Photos

Oh man, I don't believe this. I have explorer version 9. I just cleared my history, etc as suggested and now I can't see anything in the quick reply except what I type. Nothing at all to hover over. Can't even changed the typing modes whatever they were called. It's a good thing my hair is already grey!!!

Blog Entries
    i'm having a V8 moment, here. i don't know why i didn't suggest this earlier.

try using Mozilla FireFox instead. it's what i use for nearly everything now - not just the board.
    I Quilt, I Nap, I Quilt Some More ... Aaaaah, The Good Life!

I also have an eddres you can use if you need to contact me with questions or suggestions that relate to our community: patricej@quiltingboard.com

Blog Entries
    I guess I'm just a die hard IE user....and not seeing the icons doesn't bother me a bit, but not much does
    MzzzQuilts aka Ellen

I'm not familiar with Mozilla FireFox. I will look into it. However, after about 5 minutes of sitting here scratching my head over all this, the quick reply screen changed and now I have the few font buttons and I can hover again but I still can't switch between the two modes and I no longer have the restore option that was there before. Thanks Patrice and Mzzzquilts for all your work so far. I would not have all this knowledge and be this far if you hadn't done all the above work. I am going to go along with mzzz and stick with the hover method while I still have it. Patrice you must be going nuts by now. Thanks again.

Blog Entries
    i have been nuts for years, so it's no big deal. LOL
    I Quilt, I Nap, I Quilt Some More ... Aaaaah, The Good Life!

I also have an eddres you can use if you need to contact me with questions or suggestions that relate to our community: patricej@quiltingboard.com

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriceJ View Post
    i'm having a V8 moment, here. i don't know why i didn't suggest this earlier.

try using Mozilla FireFox instead. it's what i use for nearly everything now - not just the board.
    I have been using Mozilla Firefox for years, and I don't get any buttons or opportunity to upload photos either.
    Last edited by PatriceJ; 12-12-2011 at 12:37 AM.
    Stephanie in Mena

I decided to try this one more time after a good night sleep. Guess what I have on my screen -- a reply box with all the buttons just as visible as can be. It is possible that after cleaning out my footprints, etc. and turning off the comp view, that I needed to turn off my computer and re-boot it because that is all I did differently this morning. Yea!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dusty222 View Post
    I decided to try this one more time after a good night sleep. Guess what I have on my screen -- a reply box with all the buttons just as visible as can be. It is possible that after cleaning out my footprints, etc. and turning off the comp view, that I needed to turn off my computer and re-boot it because that is all I did differently this morning. Yea!!!!!!!!!!!
    SEE! where there's a will there's a way....congrats lol!
    MzzzQuilts aka Ellen

Blog Entries
    this new form is confusing. Unable to find any icons mentioned. Get a box that you tell about posting then it says preview or submit. No edit , something about attachments below but will not upload help someone please explain in detail to us computer dummies.

I am totally frustrated. I can't get the buttons to pop up

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast