Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: I can't find my thread

I can't find my thread

Yesterday I posted a picture of a baby quilt I made with an applique in the center. I've been getting responses on it but I cannot find it on the daily digest. When I posted it, I went to "Home" at the top of the daily digest, clicked on "pictures" and then posted my picture and thread. Did I do it incorrectly? Thanks.

You posted it correctly. Near the top of your screen, do you see a teal menu bar of words under a black menu bar with words? On the teal menu bar, click on Quick links, then click on subscriptions. By default, each user "subscribes" to the threads they start, and the threads they reply to.
    "He who masters the grey everyday is a hero."

https://www.etsy.com/shop/PeachPalaceDesigns

Quote Originally Posted by JenniePenny View Post
    You posted it correctly. Near the top of your screen, do you see a teal menu bar of words under a black menu bar with words? On the teal menu bar, click on Quick links, then click on subscriptions. By default, each user "subscribes" to the threads they start, and the threads they reply to.
    Yes, I did that; but what I'm saying is why isn't my original post in the "Daily Digest"? I get notifications of replies in my e-mail; but, when I click on the link, it takes me some place other than the Daily Digest.

Blog Entries
    Not all posts make it to the Daily Digest, the Digest is just a very small sample of what's available on the board.
    MzzzQuilts aka Ellen

Go to "What's New" and write in the upper right corner box next to the magnifying glass the name of your thread. It should give you several with similar names and you can find your own. Also, you can go to your own information page "My profile" at the very top of any page (it will be in the black band) and anything you have posted will be somewhere on the page it goes to.

Quote Originally Posted by mzzzquilts View Post
    Not all posts make it to the Daily Digest, the Digest is just a very small sample of what's available on the board.
    Then where would I look for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
    Go to "What's New" and write in the upper right corner box next to the magnifying glass the name of your thread. It should give you several with similar names and you can find your own. Also, you can go to your own information page "My profile" at the very top of any page (it will be in the black band) and anything you have posted will be somewhere on the page it goes to.
    O.K. Got it. I used the "My Profile" page. Thanks.