Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: I need help

I need help

How do you delete a message from your mailbox on quilt board. It keeps saying my mailbox is full.
    Ms Kay

Go to Notifications. Highlight Inbox and then click on Edit Folders. Looks to me like you can delete all messages if you so desire. You might be able to delete only certain ones if you play around with it but I didn't go that far. Looks to me like you can store 500 and if you go beyond that number your box would be full. Hope this is of some help to you.

Thank you but I only want to delete certain ones. But I don't think it lets you
    Ms Kay

Select the message you want to delete, then go to the "select messages" tab in blue, when you click on that it will give you the option to delete selected. Is this what you are asking?

I need help with Janome 350 e ,,,!!!! The needle gets stuck in the fabric after changing the thread....I had tried everything !!!! It seems the upper thread gets stuck in the bobbin after a while...( yes, I did try to change threads and tention....it does sew well with one thread only.....thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ania755 View Post
    I need help with Janome 350 e ,,,!!!! The needle gets stuck in the fabric after changing the thread....I had tried everything !!!! It seems the upper thread gets stuck in the bobbin after a while...( yes, I did try to change threads and tention....it does sew well with one thread only.....thanks
    Ania - repost this message to the Main section and you may get more attention. This section is for help on using the Quilting Board only.
    We are here to learn how to live in heaven - I'm still learning.