Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: I'm geting a little muddled here......

Unhappy I'm geting a little muddled here......

It's been a while since I've done this and can't remember.... I want to keep a thread that's interesting to me - what do I do??? And then where do I find it again???
    Thanks for your help!!!
    Cheers Elfi - and have a nice new week!!!
    Elfi
    Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds....you can grow flowers or you can grow weeds!!!

Blog Entries
    Click on "thread tools" above the original post, and then click "subscribe to this thread'. If you get a popup saying "do you want to leave page", click ok. Then on next page, tell it how you want to be notified. You can always find your subscribed threads on your settings page, look to the left.
    MzzzQuilts aka Ellen

Quote Originally Posted by mzzzquilts View Post
    Click on "thread tools" above the original post, and then click "subscribe to this thread'. If you get a popup saying "do you want to leave page", click ok. Then on next page, tell it how you want to be notified. You can always find your subscribed threads on your settings page, look to the left.
    Thanks so much Ellen!!! :-) I had done this "subscribe to this thread" but then I couldn't find it anymore so I thought I surely must do something wrong.....but it never dawn on me to look at the settings.... and if I want to delete one of those threads on settings, what do I do??? Can you help me there??? Thanks!!!
    Elfi
    Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds....you can grow flowers or you can grow weeds!!!

Blog Entries
    When you click on bookmarks in settings, it will list all that you are subscribed to. Each one has a box way to the right of the title. If you see one or more that you want to delete, put a check mark in that box, then scroll down to the bottom of the list and look for "selected threads" at the bottom right. Click there, and you will get an option to delete the selected ones.
    MzzzQuilts aka Ellen