Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: itrader???

itrader???

Can someone please explain to me what the itrader is for and why do we have it. The messages I h ave gotten there could just have well been sent as a plain private message. So I can't grasp the reason for the itrader.

Barb
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

I guess I am behind the times since the new and improved site. Not sure what the itrader is.....

I have no idea what you are talking about. Is it a QB feature?
    I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health - Voltaire

When I look up iTrader, it looks to be some software for buying and trading. Do not believe it has anything to do with this board.

Power Poster
    As far as I can tell, it's a 'feedback' section for sellers, buyers, and swappers.

For how to use it:

I can't submit feedback for anyone...

What is the purpose of this????? I just send a pm to the person I want to give a thank you to or just a message. Why do they have this. Just to get into it I have to go through three clicks where a PM is just the one. So I can't figure it out.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Blog Entries
    I think it's so everyone on QB can see the feedback. PMs are good, but if someone has done an especially good job of hosting a swap or trade or BOM, or making a sale, it provides information for anyone else considering dealing with that individual.
    "I keep my end tables full of needlework and quilting so I don't have to dust them." ~ Author Unknown but I agree!

do not open anything if you are not sure. i think maybe a scam? i don't know

How complicated and confusing.. I just got a notification that a message was left and it took me about 10 minutes to figure out how to read it. Not a great amount of time in the grand scheme of things but not as easy as just clicking on feedback use to be.