Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: log in

Unhappy log in

Why am I having to log in now? I had to create a new name and password. Anyone else have to do this? I'm confused.

Sounds like your computer might have lost a cookie = but not sure why you had to create a new name and password.
    Since I gain weight reading cookbooks, why can't I lose weight watching a fitness program?

Power Poster
    I google www.quiltingboard.com each time I come to QB. I log in with my SAME name and password each time. I know there are short cuts but this works fine for me. I don't know why you had to create a new name and password.

Did you change to another computer or phone? Did your browser do an automatic update? Did kids or grand kids go into your settings and change something?

All these have happened to me but I was still able to use my original user name and password. So not sure why you had to change it.

Blog Entries
    I had to change some other things, but not my name and password. I got answer by having them contact me.

Thanks everyone. I seem to be o.k. as of now. Don't have any idea what could have happened.

Blog Entries
    Hmm! I just exit out. I would have to look up my pwd.

Blog Entries
    I have it in my favorites, just go to it and I'm in.

Blog Entries
    Mine did that one time and DH suggested I close down any programs running on the computer and just Re-Boot the computer. That did the trick. Don't know if that will do the trick for you though. But if you haven't tried it already, give it a try. (I think something in mine got stuck and froze up until I re-booted) Anyhow you could give it a try.

Blog Entries
    The Quilting Board comes in my e-mail every day, and I just open it like a regular e-mail. No problem. Love it.