Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Logging in EVERY time I go on the QB ???

Unhappy Logging in EVERY time I go on the QB ???

The last 3 days I have had to login every time I want to go on the QB. Never had to in the past & I find it's getting frustrating. I always check off "remember me" but it doesn't seem to work for me now. This would happen occassionally in the past but now every time I want to go on this site I have to login. Am I doing something wrong or are others having this same problem?
    Dance like no one is watching

I've had the same problem for a couple months now. Very frustrating, so I don't read as many posts as I used to do. I can't even get my computer to remember the log in & password as it does for all other websites.

I have been having the same problem.

You are not alone .. I have had the same issues. Hope someone can assist in this matter , as it is quite frustrating.

Washington, playing with my fabric stash!
    Blog Entries
    From time to time I run into the same problem. Nothing has changed on my end (my computer, operating system, etc.). I believe it is the QB's problem. So, like you, I don't end up reading very much because that is frustrating.

Then, for no reason it goes away and acts normally. Go figure!

Linda

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost but now am found, was blind, but now I see.
    [John Newton (1725-1807)]

Blog Entries
    Your browser may have done an update that won't allow it to save the cookie. If that's the case, you need to go into internet options and let it know it's ok to save the cookies again, or you may need to dump your temp files & cookies. Just checking the box to "remember me" won't work if other things are wonky.
    MzzzQuilts aka Ellen

Just saying DO you really think Its safe to have This Site Or Any Site Set On 'Remember Me' For Days on End!
    Don't your Think you May be Inviting Trouble such As Virus, Hackers, ete.... who knows what...
    May Your Life Be Full of Charity and Love.

I prefer to always have to log in to any site I visit, it just feels safer to me. I have seen this problem mentioned a number of times. Do you mean that you have to log in for every post you read?
    Join the JUNE Pincushion & Needlecase swap:http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...t-t247379.html

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries A. A. Milne

Power Poster
    I always log in for quiltingboard. I shut my computer down when it is not in use or I am using the Ipad.

Quote Originally Posted by lauriejo View Post
    I prefer to always have to log in to any site I visit, it just feels safer to me. I have seen this problem mentioned a number of times. Do you mean that you have to log in for every post you read?

No, not for each post but I go on the QB 3-4 times a day so after a while it becomes a bit tedious BUT if it makes it safer, then I guess I will have to live with it (for the time being anyway). At least now I know that I am not alone with this problem. I thought I was doing something wrong but I guess not since others are experiencing the same situation. Tks for the responses.
    Dance like no one is watching

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast