Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Login...

Login...

Has anyone had a problem using the login at the top of the page? Everytime I log in it redirects me to another page that tells me I didn't login correctly and gives me a window to login again and it works fine?? Just wondering...
    Kitty

Blog Entries
    are you by chance clicking on an older shortcut to come to the new site? if so, that could be why you're getting the redirect. if so, try typing www.quiltingboard.com into the address window (also known as URL window), and see if it brings you to a page that doesn't redirect you. if it works correctly, make a new shortcut and ditch the old one. let me know if this helps?

Blog Entries
    I don't logout, so I don't have to login.
    Sadiemae

Having the same problem. I check very carefully to make sure I have typed name and password right. I always have to log in twice. Why???
    Plus it won't remember me.
    http://www.skillpages.com/DonnaValleyquiltermo
    Sweet Dreams come from under Cozy Quilts made with love.
    Life is short, take time to enjoy it. Play with your kids and g-kids,
    and do what you can for others.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by valleyquiltermo View Post
    Having the same problem. I check very carefully to make sure I have typed name and password right. I always have to log in twice. Why???
    Plus it won't remember me.
    Hi,
    #1 Did you try what I suggested in my earlier post on this thread....totally retyping the www.quiltingboard.com into the addressbar?
    #2 If it won't "remember you" when you check the box to tell it to, you probably have a setting in your internet options set to "block 1st and 3rd party cookies". That setting will override putting a check in the box. If you want to check that setting, (if you have Internet Explorer) click on Tools/Internet Options/Privacy. Not knowing which version of IE that you might be using, you'll need to poke around there and find where it has the settings for cookies. Mine is set to accept 1st and 3rd party cookies, and the board remembers me. Other browsers will probably have a similar setting.
    MzzzQuilts aka Ellen

My problem is that I always end up on this page when I log in instead of the home page!