Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Missing Posts - Am I Going Crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by DOTTYMO View Post
    I thought it was me who forgot to press " post quick reply".
    I'm not going mad.
    Me neither....thank goodness
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.

Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but chuckle when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by newbee3 View Post
    go to your profile and it will show thr recent posts just click on that
    I was doing that and they were not showing up in there.

Blog Entries
    I see seven posts from you starting at 4:59 am (Bearding on a quilt) then 5:11 (old thread) 5:27 (dear husband's quilt) 7:36 (crushed velvet) 8:05 (Walmart score) 8:10 (homework time) and 8:11 (pillowcases for granddaughter). Does that help?
    We are here to learn how to live in heaven - I'm still learning.

Quote Originally Posted by paulswalia View Post
    I see seven posts from you starting at 4:59 am (Bearding on a quilt) then 5:11 (old thread) 5:27 (dear husband's quilt) 7:36 (crushed velvet) 8:05 (Walmart score) 8:10 (homework time) and 8:11 (pillowcases for granddaughter). Does that help?
    Thanks for trying to help. DH figured out one of the problems. For some reason we are having to click more than once, on a lot of things. He's smart, he will figure out the problem.

But, some of the posts that I made did not show at first but later on, like an hour later, they showed up in the Find Latest Posts. A lot of times I will make a comment/post so I can go back later, like if someone asks a question that I want to know the answer to also. Oh well, the mysteries of cyberspace!

Thanks everyone for the suggestions.

Sometimes QB moves them to a more "appropriate" section of the board. Other times things that I think are innocent are removed because QB disagrees with me. Either way, I get a PM telling me of the move/deletion.

Sometimes you have to refresh the screen to see your latest posts. With google, the refresh icon is right next to the url address box.
    Last edited by cathyvv; 09-06-2013 at 04:57 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2