Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Need Help

Blog Entries

Need Help

Just wondering if anyone has been having trouble logging on to the QB? I have e-mailed Patrice twice but have not heard from her. When I attempt to login, I am directed to a page that says I don't have the tools to use Private Messaging. Actually, I was trying to make a comment to a post that someone had put on without results. It seems that I am shut out of most of the privileges on the QB. I never had any problems like this before. If I cannot contact Patrice, does anyone know of anyone else in administration that can solve my problem? Thanks, Lucy

Blog Entries
    I believe you must be signed in if you were able to make this post?

There is a "contact us" link at the bottom of this page, you might try reporting your problems through it.
    MzzzQuilts aka Ellen

Power Poster
    I used to Google the www.quiltingboard.com to come to the site and sign in. Since my iPad update Google has been fussy so I have been using Safari instead. I think you can email Patrice. Someone posted it but I can't remember the address. Maybe they will re-post it for you in this thread.

Blog Entries
    i've had odd problems with my email for about a week.
    i don't think i've actually received every message that's been sent to me.

it's true, though, that a member cannot post anything unless she/he is logged in.
    soooo ... you appear to have solved that problem.
    i've checked and all of your settings are normal, too.

since i don't know exactly which method you were using to connect to the QB, the reason for the problem you described is a mystery.
    I Quilt, I Nap, I Quilt Some More ... Aaaaah, The Good Life!

I also have an eddres you can use if you need to contact me with questions or suggestions that relate to our community: patricej@quiltingboard.com