Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: New to Posting

Exclamation New to Posting

Ok, so I have posted a few times. Can someone tell me how to find my answers. I have used the advanced search looking for only my name and nothing ever comes up. I probably won't find this post either. Thanks

Click on your name (either on top or in the margin) then click on "Latest Started Threads".
    Hope this helps.

MTS
    Banned
    Clicking on "SETTINGS," located on the black bar at the top of the screen, will take you immediately to threads that were posted to AFTER you posted, regardless if you started the thread or not.

You can also "subscribe" to a thread (under Thread Tools) and find it that way. If you then go to Settings, it'll show any new posts under the thread.
    Neesie

By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.
    ~Richard Dawkins

Power Poster
    Yes, the black bar at the top of the page that says....Welcome Star....Notifications....My Profile....Settings To view your started threads and/or any comments you may have added to others, click on MY PROFILE. The page will come up and under your avatar picture there will be the 2 sections to click on.

What a great place this is! Thank you to all the pm messages I received and the answers here. I now understand how to find old posts.
    Thanks again