Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > QB Help Center
Not Receiving Daily QB >

Not Receiving Daily QB

Not Receiving Daily QB

Old 03-05-2012, 08:09 AM

Default Not Receiving Daily QB

All of a sudden I am not receiving the daily QB e mail. I go into RECENT TOPICS and find the new posts, but they are scattered thru 10 pages or more. Which one of us has a problem?? :-)
Old 03-05-2012, 09:17 AM

If you will go to "What's New" instead of recent topics, then click on "unread threads" right underneath that, then look for the ones you haven't or don't remember looking at. After you're done looking for that visit, click on "mark forums read" up above the first post showing, and the pages that you've read or are not interested in magically go away! Come back next time and do the same thing, and...magically...only new posts and new replies to posts will appear. This way you get to see ALL new posts, just not the few that are on the daily email.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:47 AM

I had a problem with that for a few days, now they come OK.
Old 03-06-2012, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by mzzzquilts View Post
If you will go to "What's New" instead of recent topics, then click on "unread threads" right underneath that, then look for the ones you haven't or don't remember looking at. After you're done looking for that visit, click on "mark forums read" up above the first post showing, and the pages that you've read or are not interested in magically go away! Come back next time and do the same thing, and...magically...only new posts and new replies to posts will appear. This way you get to see ALL new posts, just not the few that are on the daily email.
Thank you so much!
Old 03-06-2012, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by mzzzquilts View Post
Thank you so much!
Old 03-07-2012, 05:56 PM

foreverd not receive my today, hope this doesn't mean this is going on.for awhile
Old 03-10-2012, 01:15 PM

I am still not receiving the QB Daily Digest. i've tried several ways to find a way to resubscrbe. Still no digest. Have received a few of them from friends who have forwarded the current one to me. Bless their hearts.