Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Picture Gallery

Picture Gallery

I am looking for the picture gallery where you choose from a list of quilts (such as 9 patch, 4 patch, etc) to view many quilts of that pattern. It was at the top of the daily picture page but I can no longer find it. Please tell me where to find it

Power Poster
    Go to the Quiltingboard main page that has a list of all sections. Click on the Pictures section, near the very top of the Picture section, you will see a sticky that is Quilt Gallery and you click on it. Click on what section you want to see.

IQ2
    Quilt Gallery

in the first post in the Quilt Gallery thread is a link that says CLICK HERE to get to the albums.

Can you please tell me if you can access the threads that are associated with the pictures in the picture gallery. Thank you.

Please tell mew how to get to the quilting gallery thread. I am a very limited computer user so please be very specific. I APPRECIATE your help and this board. Thank upi

On your daily newsletter there is an option to view quilts.