Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Pictures, or any thread

Pictures, or any thread

I am not sure where to ask this question , so I will try this.
    Why is the first entry on any subject always listed with the last entry listed first? Take for instance, when someone posts a picture, you have to find the beginning of the post to see the picture so you can understand what the other replies mean.
    Just wondering. . .

I agree that I don't like it that way either.

Go to Settings (at the top on the right) then General Settings and scroll down until you find "Thread Display Mode". Yours is probably set for Linear - newest first. Set it for Linear - oldest first. While you're there, browse through all the other settings and see if there's anything else you want to change. It's (almost) all configurable.

It's because you have your page set up to display the most recent entries first. In the upper right hand corner of your QB screen click on "Settings", and it will pull up your setting page. Scroll down on the left side and click on General Settings. When the new page comes up, scroll down to "Thread Display Mode" and select "Linear: Oldest First." Save your new settings. Hope that helps.
    www.makeminepatchwork.etsy.com
    www.zibbet.com/makeminepatchwork
    "Piecin' a quilt's like livin' a life...The Lord sends us the pieces, but we can cut 'em out and put 'em together pretty much to suit ourselves, and there's a heap more in the cuttin' and the sewin' than there is in the caliker...I've had a heap of comfort all my life making quilts, and now in my old age I wouldn't take a fortune for them." (Eliza Calvert Hall, Aunt Jane of Kentucky)

Thanks dunster and Scrapelady for this information. I went in and changed mine; like it better this way.
    June

Blog Entries
    To find last comment on a thread I have to scroll though pages of comments. Mine doesn't show last first. .
    Finished is better than a UFO

Thanks for your replies!