Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Posted pictures of swaps

Blog Entries

Posted pictures of swaps

Where would I find them? I am not a clever person and want to see the ideas of what swappers have mailed to there partners.............thanks. Calla

You would have to go to the particular swap thread that you wanted to know about, e.g. Fat Quarter swap, Pin Cushions, Doll quilts, 2" Squares or whatever and look through the thread pages.

Some have dozens of pages, whilst others have only a few, depending on how many are taking part and how often members contribute to the thread.

There isn't anywhere where you can just look at pictures of swaps. Happy hunting!
    Lang may yer lum reek.

Blog Entries
    You can go to the "member swaps, row/round robins" forum and just look at older posts to see their results. The results are usually closer to the end of the threads. I do it all the time because I love to see how they turn out.
    If you always do, what you have always done, The results are your fault. Change is the wings you give yourself.

Blog Entries
    You can put June Secret Pal or July Secret Pal in Advanced Search in top right and check pages in last and go backward.
    Boom 12 - Short & Sweet

Blog Entries
    I have been in Rhondas Wall Hanging Swap six times so far the newest one just started so there isn't a lot of pictures yet. Here is the last swap. Flip through all the pages to see what everyone makes. It is a free form swap and you make what you want with no rules. This is just one of many places to look.
    peace

Wall Hanging Swap March-June 2014
    no act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. Aesop

Calla,
    the swap Quilt for Quilters are arriving to their partners and pictures are in.