Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Preparing (Resizing) Photos For Successful Upload and Viewing

Look for your settings on the camera ( or consult the manual) and you'll probably find that the photo size you're shooting is large (or raw). That should be used only for pictures that you need to be really great quality, with a lot of editing options, as I understand it. I'm no expert but I do know you need to switch the photo size on your camera to small. See if that helps.

OK, I'm trying this for size...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    (The average freezer can hold approximately 326 fat quarters - The Guilty Quilter)

I eat, I sleep, I quilt, I eat, I sleep, I quilt... awwwww retirement! I earned it, I deserve it, I'm lovin' it!

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jan View Post
    OK, I'm trying this for size...
    Is this too large? I don't have the auto setting you describe, so set it as vertical 640 horizontal 480 vertical and saved it, and it now shows 349 x 480 px,1.3KB on the saved picture. I have no idea what any of this means about pixels and KB. Will somebody please tell me if this size is ok or not?
    (The average freezer can hold approximately 326 fat quarters - The Guilty Quilter)

I eat, I sleep, I quilt, I eat, I sleep, I quilt... awwwww retirement! I earned it, I deserve it, I'm lovin' it!

I'll be trying this out. Thanks Patrice.
    Mavita - Square dancer and One Room School Teacher

i do own a Mac book and I wonder if you do have any tips by now on this topic of how to resize ???
    it takes much of the fun out.....not being able to send a pic.....and many people in here do own mac computers....
    ???? May be ( just a suggestion ) you could write to apple on our behalf...???? this is a very known site....and it has been running for a good white now.....may be they would come out with some solution ??? Good luck and thanks
    ania

Blog Entries
    I can't seem to post a picture. I click on the picture Icon and then from computer nothing is there no browser button ..... Help

Blog Entries
    I have only been successful once on posting a picture. I know how to resize them. However when I go to the icon to post the browse button does not come up and the page freezes. Any suggestions?

Blog Entries
    I'm looking for a quilt pattern , if anyone can help it's called -Hannah's Garden by Tammy Silvers ??

Thanks
    Diana

Do a search for "Hannah's garden quilt by tammy silvers". The pattern comes up and shows a picture, gives yardage needed and tells how to make the quilt. If it is the one you want you shouldn't even have to buy a pattern. Hope this helps. If you don't find it I would be glad to print it out and send it to you.
    Last edited by abc123xyz; 01-14-2017 at 06:52 AM.

Christmas Present

Let me try
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 LastLast