How to Upload (Post) Photos
1. Make sure you have prepared and resized your photo files for efficient upload and viewing. Doing that will make things easier for you and for others who view your photos.
2. Whether creating a new Thread (aka Topic) or posting a reply within a Thread, once you get to the edit window, look up and locate the Image icon:
3. Now, making sure you are at the "From Computer" tab, click to start browsing your computer to find the photo you want to insert into the post:
4. Find and select your photo file:
5. Now, click on "Upload File(s)"
6. Whoop! There it is!
We can add up to 10 photos per individual post.
When we use the Image icon method (inserts photos), we can surround them with text.
If we use the "Attach" process (using the little PaperClip icon) the process is almost the same. The difference is that "attached" photos will display as a Thumbnails at the end of post text ... as does the example below.
edit window...where is it?
Trying again. Can't find the edit window your talking about. Or the attachments. Fustrating. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!
Originally Posted by susie0808