Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QB Help Center (https://www.quiltingboard.com/qb-help-center-f27/)
-   -   Posting a picture? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/qb-help-center-f27/posting-picture-t217918.html)

CindyinNY 04-01-2013 05:31 PM

Maybe the pictures should be under a new post but I don't want to mess with it after FINALLY getting it. ;)

nygal 04-07-2013 05:20 AM

Gee I do know how to post pictures here and when I try the screen gets all white and I can add the attachment but nothing happens after that. I am left looking at a blank screen with the box that shows a file has been selected to be uploaded but nothing happens. Wonder what is wrong?

auntpiggylpn 04-07-2013 05:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by nygal (Post 5983712)
Gee I do know how to post pictures here and when I try the screen gets all white and I can add the attachment but nothing happens after that. I am left looking at a blank screen with the box that shows a file has been selected to be uploaded but nothing happens. Wonder what is wrong?

Hit the upload button in the right then hit the close this window button in the upper right

nygal 04-10-2013 03:30 AM

I am having the problem when I want to post pictures in a thread. I have no problem uploading them to my projects page. When I try to post a picture in a thread after I choose the picture and click on "Upload" the screen is all white with a smaller box in the center and after I click on UPLOAD it just sits there and nothing gets done. I've only had this problem since last week. I never had trouble before posting pictures. Sounds like I am not the only one having this problem. Darn.

nygal 04-21-2013 06:24 AM

I am again able to post pictures WITHIN A THREAD now by going thru Google Chrome. Another lady on the boards had the same problems I was having posting them in threads and the Chrome worked for her and for me.

ManiacQuilter2 04-27-2013 01:19 PM

Trying to post picture with WindowsXL

1 Attachment(s)
The picture is showing in Manage Attachments. I am running XL with Internet Explorer 8, I just recently updated my browser. My best friend who works as Disneyland is NOT familiar at all with Firefox. It is hard to try new things if you don't have help and support. Read thru this post so I am just going to try it. I am moving to an apt half the size of my home and I need to post pictures to give some of the excess I can't take with me !!

ManiacQuilter2 04-27-2013 01:27 PM

WOW, I guess one can STILL post pictures on XL. As I said, I am on IE8 and went thru Manage Attachments. Thanks for letting me test this out. This was a UFO that I had on my design wall for TWO LONG years. Still wish I could have found one more dark but I am just glad that it is DONE!! My friend said she doesn't want a border so all I have to do is find time to ship it off to her.

Foxflower 04-29-2013 03:52 PM

Good job Joellyn on the quilt top and on posting a pic. I may have to try the manage attachments thing. If we could all just figure out why internet explorer is giving us trouble...