Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Problems getting out of threads

Problems getting out of threads

This has been going on for months now and today was the worst. Doesn't matter which section I'm in, I hit the back button on a thread (to get back to the list ) and nothing. Today, in every section I was in (3), almost every other thread I had to get out of the site and get back in. Hardly worth it any more. My sister says she has the same problem also. Anyone else?
    Never outsmart your common sense.

Karen

Blog Entries
    I have this issue sometimes. If you right click on the back arrow, it will show you often times many different URLs that don't pertain to QB. These are URLs that your virus and spyware have blocked. Just go down in the list to the correct QB URL and click on it.
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

Blog Entries
    I would change browser.
    Got fabric?

I usually open the thread, in a new tab. After I finish reading it, I close that tab and am automatically back to my main page. To open in new tab, RIGHT CLICK, instead of left click. Then choose, "Open link in new tab."
    Neesie

By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.
    ~Richard Dawkins