Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Searching for post by date posted?

Searching for post by date posted?

Is there a way to search for a post by the date it was posted? I am looking for a post with a picture that was posted on 8-9-2010. Thanks

Blog Entries
    Do you know what forum it was posted in? If so you could probably click down on the archives link at bottom of any page and go into that forum, and kinda "guess" at what point in the list 8/9/10 was. They are listed in order they were posted, newest post would be #1. Would be work, but worth it if you really want to see that picture lol. Maybe somebody else has a better idea. Do you remember any wording on either title or text by chance?
    MzzzQuilts aka Ellen

Blog Entries
    to make sure i can find the posting again, I title the picture I'm saving as 20120718 (posting date) QB bstock (member name) [name of quilt if there is one]
    I know this doesn't help with your present predicament, but just a suggestion for the future
    Nancy in western NY

Quote Originally Posted by mzzzquilts View Post
    Do you know what forum it was posted in? If so you could probably click down on the archives link at bottom of any page and go into that forum, and kinda "guess" at what point in the list 8/9/10 was. They are listed in order they were posted, newest post would be #1. Would be work, but worth it if you really want to see that picture lol. Maybe somebody else has a better idea. Do you remember any wording on either title or text by chance?
    Thanks so much for your advice!! I found it!! I had to search for some time. I had it book marked but I accidently deleted it all when I was trying to clean it up!! Thanks again.

Blog Entries
    You're welcome, glad to have helped!
    MzzzQuilts aka Ellen