Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Solution to QB Running Slow?

The Beautiful Willamette Valley In Oregon

Solution to QB Running Slow?

A week or so ago there was a thread posted about QB running slow, which I had also noticed but thought that perhaps it was my computer. Turns out other people are having this same problem. Pages slow to load and once loaded, it takes forever to get the page(s) within the posts to scroll down. What was once a such a pleasure is now becoming almost impossible to use. Even typing a post is slow. Are there too many ads trying to load? Can you tell us what is being done to solve these problems? Thanks for any help you can give us.
    Shirley
    "We shall pass this way on Earth but once; if there is any kindness we can show, or good act we can do, let us do it now, for we will never pass this way again." Stephen Grellet

My problem seems to have been solved. I was getting some kind of script notice. Hope you get relief soon.

piney

Blog Entries
    this was the reply from a couple of weeks ago QB problems today 8/15/12?
    i have not seen or heard of recent issues.
    Nancy in western NY

The Beautiful Willamette Valley In Oregon
    Quote Originally Posted by QuiltnNan View Post
    this was the reply from a couple of weeks ago QB problems today 8/15/12?
    i have not seen or heard of recent issues.
    I am still having the same problems today, 8-31-12, that others have described in the 8/15/12 thread. I got one clear session in the morning, from about 9 am, PDT, until about noon, one day last week when things worked normally, but that has been all.
    Shirley
    "We shall pass this way on Earth but once; if there is any kindness we can show, or good act we can do, let us do it now, for we will never pass this way again." Stephen Grellet