Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: thanks for helping me

thanks for helping me

wanted to say thanks for helping me recome to the board, i had been off awhile and when i tryed to sign in i couldnt so i had to ask adminstaers to help me and next day i was back on, i was as dora so now my questions i had save some tutorials and now i cant find them i dont remeber the names but Rhonda done a couple i was learning and there was a wedding ring one so would i serch rhondas name or what
    HUGS Dora Rudin

you could try to search "rhonda", but when i did, there were 1000 listings. maybe if you search, something might ring a bell for you.

oh...and welcome back!

Blog Entries
    If you want to browse through the tutorials you can go to the Home page and find the section on Tutorials.
    Here is a link to the Tutorials.

http://www.quiltingboard.com/sitemap/f-10.html

You can browse through these and maybe find what you want. The newest tutes are at the top.
    ranger
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Life...you muddle your way through it and then you die!

Blog Entries
    if you go to the Advanced Search on the right just below the top, and click on the left of the two tabs, you can search for a member name and limit the forums to search in. there are a lot of other choices to limit the search as well. good luck.
    Nancy in western NY

thanks everyone i found 2 of the tutorials i was looking for , i appreciate the help and the welcome back, yall are great
    hugs dora