Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Trouble typing in when posting

I just did mzzzquilts fix and it seems to have cured the problem for me! Thanks mzzzquilts!
    Mary

Blog Entries
    YAY! You're welcome
    MzzzQuilts aka Ellen

mzzzquilts A HUGE THANK YOU THANK YOU!! I thought I was the only one going thru this and thought it was my puter also but I followed your directions and it worked!!! Also I am able to change the color of my font as you can see and add smiley faces !!! I don't know how this happened before since I never did until a few mths ago and it was so frustrating to type and it was slow to catch up with my speed. Again a BIG THANK YOU! YOU ROCK!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever View Post
    mzzzquilts A HUGE THANK YOU THANK YOU!! I thought I was the only one going thru this and thought it was my puter also but I followed your directions and it worked!!! Also I am able to change the color of my font as you can see and add smiley faces !!! I don't know how this happened before since I never did until a few mths ago and it was so frustrating to type and it was slow to catch up with my speed. Again a BIG THANK YOU! YOU ROCK!!!
    It was probably an update to your browser, automatic or otherwise. Glad I could help, love when that happens
    MzzzQuilts aka Ellen

Blog Entries
    I just 'fixed' mine. I have been frustrated enough to consider a new keyboard. It seems to be working.

Thank you, mzzzquilts! And a thank you to Almond for asking. Oh, good, my icons are back!!!

Blog Entries
    Good to know. Thanks.

Blog Entries
    I cant tell if this is helping or not ,, yea iam typing again with all the letters showing up yea DottieBug

I only have this problem when creating a private message here or responding to one. THX ever so much for the fix!

MzzzQuilts--Ellen--thank you so much for providing the solution to the typing problems. It feels so good to sit here and not have to literally pound on the keys and no more scrolling down the page. AGAIN--thank you a bunch.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MarleneC View Post
    MzzzQuilts--Ellen--thank you so much for providing the solution to the typing problems. It feels so good to sit here and not have to literally pound on the keys and no more scrolling down the page. AGAIN--thank you a bunch.
    Glad it fixed ya!
    MzzzQuilts aka Ellen

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast