Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Using a tablet to view quiltingboard.com

Blog Entries

Using a tablet to view quiltingboard.com

I just went to my profile, and was looking around for something, and "found" a click button for setting this board for tablet. What a difference. Much neater and easier to read this way! Yay admin!
    If you always do, what you have always done, The results are your fault. Change is the wings you give yourself.

Blog Entries

Using a tablet to view quiltingboard.com

I just went to my profile, and was looking around for something, and "found" a click button for setting this board for tablet. What a difference. Much neater and easier to read this way! Yay admin!
    If you always do, what you have always done, The results are your fault. Change is the wings you give yourself.

Blog Entries
    i knew about the drop down menu since we went to the new format. it used to say for mobile devices... i see there are some new choices... thanks for making me look and glad that it works for you
    Nancy in western NY
    before you speak THINK
    T is it True? H is it Helpful? I is it Inspiring? N is it Necessary? K is it Kind?

Blog Entries
    Please tell us where on the Profile page you found the button? I'd like to use it for tablet, too!
    http://s1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh485/KitsieH/
    Never regret growing older, its a privilege denied to many.
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Kitsie

Blog Entries
    This is for anyone who wants to know how to change from the default setting on the quilting board, to the setting just for tablets and (phones?)....
    Go to your profile page, scroll to the bottom of the page, you will see a button that says "default ****" ( sorry I can't remember the second word) Click on it and you will get a drop down menu. Click on mobile premium, and wait a few seconds, and the screen will change. Spend some time looking around in the new format. I love it, but if you don't go back to your profile and go back to the default setting. Enjoy!

Blog Entries
    Thank you! Nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by madamekelly View Post

Do you use an icon on your home screen? Used to be if you got into mobile by mistake then an administrator would have to put it back for you. But, now, we can do it ourselves?
    Alyce

Default Style

I posted in wrong place, I think, so I'm reposting here. I tried going to the style for mobiles. Now I want to go back to "default setting" but can't even find My Profile." Please help. Thanks.

WOW!! What a difference! Just set it up on my phone (I don't have a tablet - yet) & now I won't have to wait to use my big computer to view the Board. Thanks to whomever is responsible. Happy Quilting!

Blog Entries
    Being stuck in Mobile mode was a big problem when we first changed to the new format. If you have logged out and back in, and it did not return to 'normal', then you will have to contact PatriceJ to get it 'fixed', send her an email, just remember to give her your board name. patricej@quiltingboard.com
    Nancy in western NY
    before you speak THINK
    T is it True? H is it Helpful? I is it Inspiring? N is it Necessary? K is it Kind?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast