Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Why can't I post pictures

Why can't I post pictures

Until about a week ago, I was able to post pictures. Now, I can find the pictures in my computer file, but when I hit the Upload button, nothing happens. The photos probably need to be resized, but I can't find any info on how to do that. Someone, please help.

Blog Entries
    try this -http://www.quiltingboard.com/qb-help-center-f27/preparing-resizing-photos-successful-upload-viewing-t166655.html

Yes, you will find it listed in the QB Help section. I don't understand why digital pictures are so large in size??
    A Good Friend, like an old quilt, is both a Treasure and a Comfort

I had trouble with that this morning. Same thing. The photo would not appear in the box before posting. But when I posted, it appeared. I did put it on there by having the photo on my desktop and dragging it to the page. Maybe that was the difference.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ManiacQuilter2 View Post
    Yes, you will find it listed in the QB Help section. I don't understand why digital pictures are so large in size??
    A digital picture is as big (or small ) in file size as the camera is set to take. Change the camera setting to take 800x600 and you don't need to worry about resizing them. You only need to take pictures at higher resolution if you are going to be printing them out.
    MzzzQuilts aka Ellen