Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 26 of 108 FirstFirst ... 16 25 26 27 36 76 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Fabric Moratorium

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by irishrose View Post
    Today is my birthday and I think my daughter and I are going to have a fun day in a neighboring town that has a JoAnn's and several other fabric stores. Wish me luck. I need to delete some more online fabric sites. I received an email yesterday for Kaffe Fassett fabrics in clearance. Ouch!
    Happy Birthday, IrishRose!!! Seems to me there should be a birthday exemption!
    "I do not understand how anyone can live without one small place of enchantment to turn to."
    Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings

Blog Entries
    You can always treat yourself to the touching and feely time with it and then know you did not put yourself thru any guilt of buying. Happy Birthday!
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by irishrose View Post
    Today is my birthday and I think my daughter and I are going to have a fun day in a neighboring town that has a JoAnn's and several other fabric stores. Wish me luck. I need to delete some more online fabric sites. I received an email yesterday for Kaffe Fassett fabrics in clearance. Ouch!
    Quote Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
    You can always treat yourself to the touching and feely time with it and then know you did not put yourself thru any guilt of buying. Happy Birthday!
    Birthdays ARE for indulging in guilty pleasures!!! Happy birthday and enjoy your day!!!!
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

Quote Originally Posted by Pat625 View Post
    Where is the Happy Apple??? Although I know I can't go there
    Happy Apple is in Palm Harbor on the Tampa Road. It is a nice, bright shop. Karen, one of the owners, was very friendly and helpful. I bought one tool, one fat quarter and one yard of an interfacing/stabilizer to try out. Grand total for fabric purchases this year= two fat quarters. Not too bad, so far. We are on our way home, now. Hope I can squeeze some sewing time in tomorrow!

I just finished a baby quilt totally out of my stash. It ll be given to a little boy that I hear needs a blanket as his family just don't have anything much.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 

Very cute and a wonderful way to use your stash.
    Wendy

Isn't that cheerful. I'm sure the family will appreciate it.

What a sweet blanket. I think homemade gifts are so nice to receive. Love in every stitch

Ok I have to confess, I jumped headlong off the wagon today. Went into town for a spool of brown thread. Came back with 5 pieces of fabric in addition to the thread. Found two gorgeous batiks for $6.99 a yard as well as three other pieces that called my name. All will be used so I don't feel TOO guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by mom-6 View Post
    Ok I have to confess, I jumped headlong off the wagon today. Went into town for a spool of brown thread. Came back with 5 pieces of fabric in addition to the thread. Found two gorgeous batiks for $6.99 a yard as well as three other pieces that called my name. All will be used so I don't feel TOO guilty.
    Hey, you had to buy the three pieces that were calling your name and the other was on sale!!!
    Sophie2

Page 26 of 108 FirstFirst ... 16 25 26 27 36 76 ... LastLast