Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 56 of 141 FirstFirst ... 6 46 55 56 57 66 106 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 UFO Challenge of the Month

Lara122-don't be so hard on yourself. I think we all have projects that we are not ultimately happy with. My thoughts, put them aside and move on! You accomplished a lot for the month. Back away from the seam ripper....

Krista: Your quilts are beautiful. I just love the first one, the quilting really emphasises the shapes.
    Robbi: Guessed from your list of to dos that you have a baby in your future, I know, I am a real brain trust. Congrads and have fun. Baby things are so sweet.
    Lara: You need a talking to. Everyone does things that turn out not to be quite what they hoped. I really like your "Kindergarten Star". If your sewing area allows I would put it on the wall, I think its great. Every single thing you do makes you a better quilter. Its the journey not the destination.

Great finishes. I am still on schedule with my March UFO.

you guys are so sweet. and smart. you are right, Emma. I did enjoy piecing that star, and I did learn from doing it! It did make me better! Thank you very much!! love this board!

Blog Entries
    Such great finishes ladies. Kudos to you all. Keep up the great work. You can do it, I know you can.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Ohhh! I go outta town & ya'll got sooo busy! Great finishes! I love 'em all.
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbi24 View Post
    Wow, I really really need this thread. Please, please let me join, even if this month and some more I will be working on baby items: crib skirt, bumper pads, diaper holder, wall hanging, quilt, recieving blanklets, baby feeding blanket, and such, do see what I mean. I'm going to be a new grandma can you tell, the first one woo hoo! So I will show you what I make then on to finish the UFO's Thanks Robbi
    Welcome Robbi! Join us on the sister thread also. http://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/2013-ufo-therapy-thread-sister-thread-2013-ufo-challenge-month-t210452-29.html We post our finishes here & post the ones we are workin' on.")

Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

Hello All. I help with coordinating donated quilts and recipients herein the UK for ProjectLinus. Lara - you can be assured that quilts that you are not happy with will be loved in a new home. Older children don't want pretty pretty quilts but love the idea that someone has made it. We find good homes for everything. Mind you, it would look pretty good in my conservatory.......
    My current ugly UFO project is showing no sign of improvement but I will finish it!

This is finally completed. It was a RR on this board in 2010/2011. It is called Cosmic Dreams and now will go in my grandangel's big-boy room. He picked it out of my UFO bin himself...incentive for me to get it done! I love the work the members of this RR put into it...absolutely gorgeous!
    Its big, so I couldn't get a really good picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Wow that is lovely. Those fabrics really zing, don't they.

missgigglewings - that quilt is beautiful! Great job.

Page 56 of 141 FirstFirst ... 6 46 55 56 57 66 106 ... LastLast