Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: ART Quilt Challenges Monthly

Washington, playing with my fabric stash!
    Blog Entries
    Well, Dotty, I was going to comment how yummy your top quilt looks... mmmm, good! But, I see you and Nancia are planning a future wedding... I hope the happy couple appreciates all of your loving help...and they were forever happy wrapped in their Moms' quilts!

Linda

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost but now am found, was blind, but now I see.
    [John Newton (1725-1807)]

Dotty, so you are going to marry off your son now?lol This sounds like a great thread, but I just now found it, so maybe someone should let others know about it maybe on the main thread? Of course, I haven't been on here a lot lately so I may have missed a note on there. If I have time I would love to do one for June.
    Sewbeadit
    W. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm View Post
    Unknown World?!
    Mixed media inspired by a class at City Quilter, NYC
    Dotty, I really loved this quilt, great job. Lynn
    Sewbeadit
    W. Washington

no wedding, the girl has met someone else, oh well
    Dotty in NYC

Blog Entries
    So if I read this thread right, I have a daughter that is 21 who needs a wealthy young man to sweep her off her feet. Is that to young? I know, in Washington, may be a long distance relationship.

Now is the theme for June the Independence Day theme suggested? Or was it something else? I have some fabric sitting in a UFO pile of mine that is red white and blue that I could use for the challenge if that is what was decided.

Do we have a thought for July? Since these are for ourselves, or gifts if we choose, then there should be no fear if someone likes it or not. Please elaborate so we have a direction.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

June has 2 suggestions, Independence & Your Favorite Color. I am enjoying these little gems. There are 2 big projects waiting in my brain but I have been too distracted by family life to dig into them. So we need 1-2 good ideas for July!
    Dotty in NYC

Blog Entries
    i will check with my dear son to see if 21 is in range. he is 31, so that may seem too old to your daughter. anyhow, why are you trying to marry her off so young? he is just a baby to me, too. lolol !
    ok, i need to come up with another idea for this challenge then. but first, i have to finish the painted aaqi painted quilt. i plan to quilt it tonight. wish me luck!
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

So much going on in June.......be back for July and really looking forward to participate.

Blog Entries
    she is done! i will post a picture later, but right now i'm just relaxing and enjoying the fact that she is finished and i don't hate her. lol
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, 31 is a little old for her. Not trying to marry her off so young, just have someone else be her close friend for about 3 years then they can get married. That way she finishes college, gets a job, lives on own for a little bit, then she gets married. By then I will be ready for grandkids. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by nancia View Post
    i will check with my dear son to see if 21 is in range. he is 31, so that may seem to
    o old to your daughter. anyhow, why are you trying to marry her off so young? he is just a baby to me, too. lolol !
    ok, i need to come up with another idea for this challenge then. but first, i have to finish the painted aaqi painted quilt. i plan to quilt it tonight. wish me luck!
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Page 4 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 54 104 ... LastLast