Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 31 of 132 FirstFirst ... 21 30 31 32 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: International Patriotic Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by debquilts2 View Post
    Hi just wanted to let you know that I would like to get in on the challenge. Dont know what I am going to do but will do something small.
    Debquilts2

Welcome DebQuilts!! ... we'll look forward to hearing more as you make your plans!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Annaquilts View Post
    Yes, it is from a free pattern online. let me see if I can find it.

Ahh here you go-

http://www.qovf.org//ufiles/files_ph...IN%20QUILT.pdf

The army one and the marines one are essentially the same only the matrines one does not have the border and is smaller.
    The center is a pillow panel from Walmart. If you need a marines one let me know we can trade for a
    FQ or something.
    Thank you so much Anna.... Actually Im prior Navy so will insert a Navy Panel. Im so excited... I had already told my husband that soon as you replied I was purchasing the pattern and getting busy.. Oh grand, that it is a freebie on line.. Thank you Thank you.
    Have an awesome day!

Blog Entries
    Patriotic Mystery Quilt update. I have still have a few borders to complete...this coming Friday is the Final Reveal and setting instructions. Then it will be ready to sandwich and quilt. Actually contemplating hand quilting this..still on the fence..also I have to figure out what color to make the back and binding.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Have an awesome day!

JenniKy ... You must be very pleased .... your patriotic theme certainly has worked well with this Mystery! I "think" you were also doing a different group of fabrics as well? Would you please show us how it is looking? Congratulations!!
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!

Muv
    Jenniky - it's looking great! You must be really pleased seeing it all put together. How is the paisley one for your husband coming on?

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniky View Post
    Patriotic Mystery Quilt update. I have still have a few borders to complete...this coming Friday is the Final Reveal and setting instructions. Then it will be ready to sandwich and quilt. Actually contemplating hand quilting this..still on the fence..also I have to figure out what color to make the back and binding.
    Oh It's perfect! I can't wait ta see it finished.
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

Jenniky that quilt is starting to look very nice!
    Anna Quilts

Blog Entries
    QuiltE ; Muv Dublb and Annaquilts.. thank you for your kind comments Im very pleased also with the way its coming along....working on dh's B&W mystery now so will post a picture soon as I get Clue 5 finished for it also.
    Have an awesome day!

Jenniky...your fabric choices really worked for the mystery quilt. I've seen you on the mystery train quilt and you mentioned another mystery quilt. It sounds like you're hooked on mysteries! I did the first train ride and have started one at the LQS. I'm finding them interesting.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gardnergal970 View Post
    Jenniky...your fabric choices really worked for the mystery quilt. I've seen you on the mystery train quilt and you mentioned another mystery quilt. It sounds like you're hooked on mysteries! I did the first train ride and have started one at the LQS. I'm finding them interesting.
    Oh yes, gardnergal..Im definitely hooked..lol It seems I have a love for not knowing what Im making..LOL :P Hopefully you will join us for the second train ride as well. As you know we are always cutting up in the club car.. well in the quilting car too. :P Ha ha
    Have an awesome day!

Page 31 of 132 FirstFirst ... 21 30 31 32 41 81 131 ... LastLast