Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: New contest!-- accessories contest! Enter july 1st-july 10th

I will be traveling for the month of June....but if I can get it done I want to enter this one. Thanks!

I will be traveling for the month of June....but if I can get it done I want to enter this one. Thanks!

Would an E reader cover be eligible?? I planned on making one for my Kindle soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat625 View Post
    Would an E reader cover be eligible?? I planned on making one for my Kindle soon.
    Yes I'll allow it. I said something you carry and I guess you carry a Kindle so okay.

New to This Thread, Would you think apron and/or potholder sets would be considered accetable entrys?

Waiting kind of impaintly for answer to my question, someone very busy with other things???????? Hoping for an answer soon, 2 months flys by for some of us!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieBB View Post
    Waiting kind of impaintly for answer to my question, someone very busy with other things???????? Hoping for an answer soon, 2 months flys by for some of us!
    Sorry I had 4 grandkids over the weekend the youngest being my Avatar Colton who is 17 mos. Yes I was busy and then we took them to my sons for a grill out yesterday for supper. I spent time with my 4 great grands there also Serenity 5 mos and Adrianna 2 1/2 Jayden 3 1/2 and Alisha 6. I hadn't seen Serenity for a couple of months and Adrianna or Bug as they call her I hadn't seen since before Christmas.

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I think the apron would be fine as I said anything you wear or anything you carry. I think the hotpad I will do a contest just for them. So if you want to hold it back I will post one for them in another month or two. I am thinking maybe that would be a good one to allow more than one entry. Not set in stone yet but it is a possibility

Blog Entries
    I hope someone out there is working on an entry for this contest!! I am looking forward to seeing all those accessories!! We need lots of people to enter so we can have an exciting contest! Hope to see some more people get involved!

Blog Entries
    This contest will be creeping up soon for the time to enter!! You have 5 weeks to make your entry! Can't wait to see what everyone enters.

I just learned how to do magnetic clasps....i think i could put something together.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast