Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 102 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 101 102 103 112 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1847

Thread: Newbies challenge

Blog Entries
    tmpetz..........I do, and still sew with my Designer 1......my comfort zone..............drop me a line........calla/Sue

J J

My name is JJ and I am a "newbie" to this website. Can't remember how I found it but sure glad I did. It seems to have wonderful information. I am kind of a "newbie quilter" also.
    Right now I need help! I have a Halloween panel called "Trick or Treat Smell My Feet" that you may have seen. I don't know what to put with it and would love some ideas. Can anyone help me? I am a visual person and do my best work by seeing something in print vs. verbal instruction. I think I have rattled on long enough for my first time. Hope to hear from someone.
    JJ in beautiful IdahoFalls.

Awwh, thanks Nancy! :)

June

I will send you a PM with my phone number and email address.

Hey, this is such a cool idea! I'm new to this forum and have been quilting for 3 years, but I would consider myself a newbie too. Have completed a baby quilt, some table runners and currently working on a single quilt. I'm trying out machine quilting which I'm totally new to. Would love some advice!

I want a quilting mummy! Who's interested to adopt me? ;)

Quote Originally Posted by vivientan
    Hey, this is such a cool idea! I'm new to this forum and have been quilting for 3 years, but I would consider myself a newbie too. Have completed a baby quilt, some table runners and currently working on a single quilt. I'm trying out machine quilting which I'm totally new to. Would love some advice!

I want a quilting mummy! Who's interested to adopt me? ;)
    Hi, I'm Nancy in MI and I can be your Mummy....now I have twins.

Hi Mummy Nancy! :) Thanks for adopting me. I really have tons of questions on machine quilting. Will gather all my doubts & PM u.

This really is a wonderful idea. I live in Chili, NY and have only been doing fairly simple quilts and small projects, except for my Quilts of Valor. I see many from Oklahoma, Wisconsin, Kentucky, Michigan, Tennessee, Georgia and West Virginia on here but not many from NY. I just got my Bernina Stitch Regulator from an e-bay auction yesterday so free motion quilting is something I REALLY want to learn. I am very adoptable :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by vivientan
    Hi Mummy Nancy! :) Thanks for adopting me. I really have tons of questions on machine quilting. Will gather all my doubts & PM u.
    Oooops, LOL.... I don't machine quilt anything larger than a lap quilt. I have done as big as an over-sized queen and it turned out great but didn't enjoy the process at all. I might still be able to answer questions but just thought I would give you a heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by BKinCO
    I love this idea! I'm a newbie and would love to be adopted :) I'm still struggling with working out the kinks in my new machine (Janome 6600P) to be able to quilt well on it!
    I have a Janome 6600P. If you have any questions about it, pm me and I will help all I can. I love my machine.
    Sharon in Indiana

Page 102 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 101 102 103 112 152 ... LastLast