This Month is Kaleidoscope Month
You can enter anything made with Kaleidoscopes of any kind.
All types of quilts and projects are welcome!
No size limits.
Kaleidoscope Topic List for inspiration:
All the threads are here that pertain to kaleidoscopes.
One entry per member
Entry must NOT have been shown online
All entries must be kept anonymous.
March 15 to March 22
Midnight US Eastern Time
Posted on March 25
March 25 - March 30
FIRST PRIZE: - $20
send the following by email to: PatriceJ@quiltingboard.com
1. Your Board name
2. One clear photo that shows the whole front.
3. One clear photo that shows the whole back.
4. Two clear closeup photos that show the details you want highlighted
5. Pattern name / who designed it /who quilted it
check the copyright restrictions carefully on any commercial pattern you didn't publish yourself.
The Quilting Board will not assume any liability if an entrant violates restrictions.
Responsibility, accountability, and liability for any violations of copyright law will fall exclusively
and entirely upon the entrant. We will also have no choice but to disqualify and delete any entries
challenged by the rightful owner of the copyright.)
VOTING: PLEASE READ!!!
1. Votes must be cast by email to PatriceJ@quiltingboard.com
You will vote using the subject line. The subject line must read:
Wall Hanging - I Vote For #[insert entry number here]
(change the contest name each time you enter a new contest)
2. State your board name in the body of the email.
3. Votes posted as comments in this topic will not count.
4. Votes emailed that don't have the correct subject line and your board
name in the body will not count.
If you have a question contact Patrice or myself at firstname.lastname@example.org