Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Quilting contest- hearts hearts hearts –feb 2014

Blog Entries
    Got mine sent yesterday. Hope I did every thing right.
    Patrice

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
    When you send your pics to Patrice include the info for the pattern with your entry then Patrice can do what she thinks is best with it.
    I decided not to enter it........maybe next challenge.

I have my top done but not the back as of yet. Too many electrical issues with a melted disconnect box. I'll try to get as much as I can and then enter it as is. I still have 5 hours and 45 minutes to get the back of my small project made.

Well crocee I hope you made the deadline, I'm really looking forward to seeing all the fun projects! I don't see the voting up yet but guess I just need to be patient

I think I did but I had to totally redo my plans. This should serve as a notice to everyone in older homes. Check your disconnect boxes for any signs of damage. In my case my home was spares because I have a separate disconnect before the power lines go into my breaker panel. If it had been directly to the panel box my house would have more than likely burned to the ground. All the cold weather has placed extra strain on the main disconnect with the demands for heat in a total electric house.

Blog Entries
    Has anyone heard about when the voting is going to happen? I can't wait to see the entries.
    If you always do, what you have always done, The results are your fault. Change is the wings you give yourself.

I thought it was to start today but I guess not!

Blog Entries
    Patrice will be posting it when she has it ready. You can go to http://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltin...-contests-f21/ This is where it will show up when she posts the voting thread.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3