Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: SEE THE ENTRIES -- January 2012 Purse Contest

Thank you to patrice and rhonda for hosting the contest. I had fun!
    RedGarnet222

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

Blog Entries
    You're welcome! Thanks for entering! And thanks to everyone who entered! Without you all we wouldn't be able to have a contest!

I would love to do some contest & or challenges but it would take me a year to do a quilt not a month... Please quilters come up with something smaller than king/queen size quilt. I did not find this site in time for the bags they are great every one did a super job

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by annies-best View Post
    I would love to do some contest & or challenges but it would take me a year to do a quilt not a month... Please quilters come up with something smaller than king/queen size quilt. I did not find this site in time for the bags they are great every one did a super job
    Annie I posted this 5 mos ago to give people time to make them. I have had a contest each month for the last 5 months.

I haven't posted any more yet but I am going to post some more soon. This month and next month were the only big ones and that was what people had asked for so there would some variety.

You will be able to enter some contests in the next months coming up if you like. Rhonda

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4