Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 27 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Stash-busting Challenge

quiltermomma who WANTS it to stop? I could roll in your fabric stash with glory.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Hi,
    I, too, would love to make a flannel quilt...all plaids would be amazing. How about a one yard, 56 x 5" charms swap??? Anyone interested?
    Claire

Blog Entries
    I am in another stash busting thread on the MQResource.com website. I have been dutiful to report each purchase and bust. Well, I am still ahead of the game by 162 yards of fabric. I may have increased over 200, but still have busted that and some more. I am in the positive for it going out. Maybe in December when things slow down a bit I can get some of my UFOs quilted up and the block swaps done so I can bust some yardage. I have busted one whole bolt of fabric and almost a second of what I already got in a couple of weeks ago. they were needed for sure. I am making from scraps a dress quilt for niece which will bust a couple of yards. It will get better. I am making a project finish list for 2014 so I can make some more WIP and UFO progress with the last ones.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

I live in the Seattle/Bellevue Washington area. I am interested in donating large amounts of fabric to fabric lovers who make quilts for others.

Blog Entries
    I have busted some stash but increased as well. Making gifts for others right now for a table setting, lots of fun.

Blog Entries
    Sent you a message Lynda.

Name:  100_0947.JPG
Views: 206
Size:  735.7 KB

This quilt is foundation pieced on scraps of white fabric. I used only fabric that was less than 1/4 yard and wouldn't go with anything else that I had. It contains flame fabric from an apron made for my son, and fabric leftover from the 70's. I like how bright it turned out. All the fabric, batting and backing came from my stash so I was pleased to use it up.

Name:  100_0927.JPG
Views: 196
Size:  410.5 KB

I made myself a new nightgown using fabric from my stash. It looks like heirloom fabric with chainstitched hearts and pintucks.

Name:  100_0926.JPG
Views: 228
Size:  803.5 KB

This bag was made by my 11 year old granddaughter--the fabric is Laurel Burch and it all came from my stash. This is the bag that took a blue ribbon, Best of Class and Best of Show at the Fair this year. She did an amazing job.

Name:  100_0943.JPG
Views: 208
Size:  600.9 KB

Name:  100_0945.JPG
Views: 202
Size:  743.9 KB

I started this quilt in 1971 and finally finished it this year. All the borders, backing and binding came from my stash. Guess I'll save it for the first great granddaughter!

Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 27 36 37 38 ... LastLast