Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO Challenge of the Month 2011

Ok, I'm in!

I'm in. First up finish the hand quilting the quilt for my parents.

I spent the day cleaning my sewing space. I have a lot to do but I found the table so that is a start.

Quote Originally Posted by LucyInTheSky
    By popular demand, here is the official thread for the UFO Challenge of the Month 2011!

The way it works: anyone can be a member and there are no penalties if you're busy one month. Try to finish one UFO each month. Once it's finished, post a picture and description here. We'll ooh and ahh. Try to finish another one next month.

This can also work if you need ideas for how to finish yours or encouragement. I want this to be an area where we can support each other in getting through our UFOs for 2011.

A few rules/guidelines for the challenge (partially copied from Patrice's previous rules, so I'm not plagiarizing :D) :

"Finished" means all the way done and ready to use. If you give it away or trade it away, it counts since you're finished with it!

SWAPPING is NOT part of this challenge. If members want to trade between themselves that's just fine. I mean only that it isn't a part of this and should be done separately between individuals.

And the way I differentiate a UFO with a WIP - a UFO is something that you put down awhile ago and don't feel a strong desire to pick up again since there are more exciting things to do. So pretty much any of those projects that you put into your closet and forgot about qualify.

So everyone's challenge/goal: 1 UFO completed by January 31, 2011. Good luck! Here's wishing all of us good luck and LOTS of energy in 2011!
    What a great idea, LucyInTheSky. I have so many UFOs, this is my first day here, but I'm already enthused. Thanks so much for starting this thread, and I'll try to be back again and again. Can we start now?
    8-)

Blog Entries
    I think I will give this a shot. Need to whittle down my UFO's.

Yahoo - That was already my Goal/Resolution so I'm In. This will give me that extra little push to get them done.
    Thanks

QM
    UFOs are my primary emphasis for the next few months. I have gobs of them

FUN

I'm in! I have so many started and unfinished that it's blocking my creativity. LOL

I wanna play too. I don't have many UFO's but would be nice if I got the few I have done and start so WIP's. Anything to get me going.

I wanna play too. I don't have many UFO's but would be nice if I got the few I have done and start so WIP's. Anything to get me going.

Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 53 ... LastLast