Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 114 of 166 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 113 114 115 124 164 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1657

Thread: UFO Challenge of the Month 2012

Blog Entries
    I have some finishes, but can't post yet because is for the quilts for quilters swap and don't want her to see it yet. I did finish the 1930s star log cabin, binding left to do, but done this week. Got my thanksgiving table runner done, the one fabric wonder table runner done, another ugy heart table runner that i found done, and the maple leaf quilt done. It turned out so gorgeous. No photos yet, but will in a couple days when I catch my breath. So happy! That is 8 so far and I still have three days to finish some more. No, those lace bags still are not done. The easiest and still.........
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

We're lookin' forward ta seein' 'em.
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

Quote Originally Posted by missgigglewings View Post
    Just about didn't make this one in time! I made the top about 1 year ago for a friend..he hasn't seen it yet. Its from a Missouri Star Tutorial and is a stack and whack pattern..(if I remember correctly.lol)
    Darlin'!
    Bev

Blog Entries
    Ok, here is a sneak peak of the 30s quiltName:  30s log quilted.JPG
Views: 139
Size:  290.6 KB
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Quote Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
    Ok, here is a sneak peak of the 30s quiltName:  30s log quilted.JPG
Views: 139
Size:  290.6 KB
    Wow! That's a beauty!

Bev

Blog Entries
    ok ladies, there are some seriously awesome quilts and such being posted. Give yourselves a big pat on the back and ring the bell. I can hear some serious chiming going on. Beautiful!! Thank you for sharing your talent. You ladies are making it VERY hard to pick a favorite. I love them all. Awesome work on you UFO's!!!
    My avatar is my first grandbaby!! Brantley 10-2-12
    **QB Monthly Bee Block Swap Theme (5-27-14)*
    **NEW** Trees, Think Fantasy, Think Enchanted, Think fairys and woodland animals. Think brighter fabrics. (Nothing pale or muted.) **TREES** Any kind of block, pieced, embroidery, or applique, your choice.

Blog Entries
    Oh QM you are such a tease. It's awful pretty.
    Fraew

"I don't buy vintage quilts. By the time I finish the quilts I've started they've already become antiques." ~ Mark Lipinski
    Link to my albums: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...85-albums.html

I just found this thread and would like to join you all in getting at least one UFO done a month. I have recently sorted my UFOs into tubs on a bookshelf...there are 16 tubs. (shown on back wall of my sewing area.) One has FQs, 3 have my children's started quilts in them (ones they are sewing), and a couple have more than one project! So plenty to keep me busy! Plus one tub has fabric for the Pony Club quilt...I saw dublb posted some so *know* her from that. I started late so have lots to catch up on with those too.

I went to Market in KS w/the owner of the LQS where I work part-time. She ordered some new charms to sell in the shop, so I have decided I will buy a quilt block charm each time I finish a quilt this year. This will just be for actual quilts, not table runners or wall hangings or other small projects.

I haven't made it through all 100 pages of posts yet, but look forward to seeing your projects for May and months following.

Carrie
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 

Blog Entries
    Hi Carrie, at least you know where all the UFO's are located in The Clubhouse! Glad you have given yourself an incentive to get the big ones done.
    Don't worry spider.
    I keep house
    casually.
    ---Basho
    I donate quilts to the AAQI.

I'm following along too. I have a lot of WIPs most haven't been sitting for over a year, but is seems like this year I've been an ADHD quilter. So, I'm following along in this group to help me not start something else before I get some of these others finished. Do you mind if I share my finishes even if they aren't super old UFOs?
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

Page 114 of 166 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 113 114 115 124 164 ... LastLast