Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 115 of 166 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 114 115 116 125 165 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1657

Thread: UFO Challenge of the Month 2012

Carrie - I'm glad that your here. I'd love ta see what else ya git done. I'm havein' a hard time finishin' my PC blocks much less gittin' anything done here. I keep tryin' though.
    Foxflower - Oh please show us what ever ya git done. We'd love ta see 'em.
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

Blog Entries
    Welcome aboard Carrie, you will be inspired by the wonderful works these ladies do. Makes me wonder why we left them alone.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

I bought thread for quilting one quilt, backing and batting for another today. Need to help my 10yr old dd with her quilt tomorrow. She wants to take it to Fair in July...she got the quilting done earlier this week and we got the binding fabric bought today. It is her 2nd "big" quilt...this one is twin, her 1st was a lap.

My plan for June is to finish a "jelly roll race" quilt I started more than a year ago. I need to put the borders on (already cut) and get it sandwiched for quilting. This quilt will just be SITD quilting with a decorative stitch. I have everything needed to finish after getting the thread today so no excuses!!

During June I will also be helping my son (12yrs old) finish his 1st quilt. He is using the QAYG method since it is for a queen sized bed. All the blocks are in rows, so he is ready for the quilting. This "UFO" was started 3 years ago and then we moved and he never got back to it. Now he decided he wants it done in time for Fair. He also has a "jelly roll race" quilt top almost done (one border on, 2nd ready to go on). I don't think he will try to be both finished before July though!

Busy month ahead!

Boy, ya got a lot planned for July. Way ta go teachin' your kids ta quilt! I bet they love it. Mine aren't interested, but one niece & one nephew are startin' ta ask ta learn.
    Bev

Thank you dublb. When I get something done I'll post pics. You all are an inspiration.
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

I feel like I have fallen off the wagon.... Nothing completed in May, have 2 kings together, piano keys made for one, , bo both need borders and quilting. My longarm reservation this Sunday for my sister's (May finish) will now be spent doing a customers quilt. I also have 2 small lap quilts started and finished in May so they don't count for the UfO of the month.
    After 2 years with the same signature I have been requested to remove it. Bye

Blog Entries
    Ah, but brushandthimble, they count as a finish! That is what matters, you started and finished. Congrats on that.

Blog Entries
    Here are my lace bags finally.
    Attached Images Attached Images   Click to view large image 

Blog Entries
    Here is a shot of the bags with the snaps on. The bottle in the middle was from my stash that I inherited from my grandmother at her passing. She always found ways to use all plastic containers no matter what they were. you just did not throw things away.Name:  lace bottlwe.JPG
Views: 112
Size:  145.6 KB

B&T - Oh please show us! We wanta see!
    QM - Those are darlin'! (& your DGM was one smart cookie!)
    Bev

Page 115 of 166 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 114 115 116 125 165 ... LastLast