Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 156 of 166 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 155 156 157 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1657

Thread: UFO Challenge of the Month 2012

Blog Entries
    Awesome QM! Almost to the finish line!
    Fraew

"I don't buy vintage quilts. By the time I finish the quilts I've started they've already become antiques." ~ Mark Lipinski
    Link to my albums: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...85-albums.html

oh QM, some wonderful quilts there!!! I loveeeeeeee the bright little bargello, and the scrappy Irish Chain. Tooting the train whistle and ringing the bells for you girl!! Great finishes!!!
    Linda Wedge White

I believe UFOs are like scraps, ferns and dust bunnies. Once you get two, they send spores out into the air and more just happen anywhere the spores meet.

Wow Beth you out did yourself again. I want to make one of those sewing machine blocks. Too cute! Yummy ine patch and sunnin bargello. You go girl! I wonder what your big quilt looked like that you sold at the show.
    Last edited by Annaquilts; 11-13-2012 at 12:04 PM.
    Anna Quilts

Well here is Nov ember's UFO done! The blocks came from a Farm Block Swap in 2009.....really!! It was one of my first swaps and we had so much fun with it! This is a gift for my Nephew and his family who actually are farmers. I am blessed to be spending the Thanksgiving Holidays with them and my sister and my mom.(I haven't seen my Mom in 4 years..that was her last trip down here to winter with us) She is 87 now and I just want to hug her!

If you recognize your block please shout it out! Back then I didn't keep tract like I do now!

Enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images   Click to view large image 

What an adorable quilt. We are in agriculture and also have a small herd of milk goats for the family so this quilt speaks to me. I bet your farmer nephew and relatives loved it.
    Anna Quilts

Missgigglewings, give your mom lots of hugs! My mom would be 87 next month but she's been in heaven for 37 years . None of us is promised tomorrow so make the best of today
    Joyce T, RN retired
    Laughter is the best medicine

Quilter momma, Great finishes! I've been so busy making charity items that I haven't "finished " any UFOs in months
    Joyce T, RN retired
    Laughter is the best medicine

I loveeeeeeee this quilt. What a lucky person is going to be it's new owner!
    Linda Wedge White

I believe UFOs are like scraps, ferns and dust bunnies. Once you get two, they send spores out into the air and more just happen anywhere the spores meet.

My 3 year old loves that quilt missgigglewings! It's awesome.
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

Here is my latest finish.....Name:  093 resized cropped.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  1.23 MB It has already been sent off to the recipient and I hope he likes it.
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

Page 156 of 166 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 155 156 157 ... LastLast