Vides To Watch
Free Motion Quilting Tips
1. Pause the quiltÂ’s movement, but not the needle, whenever you change direction. Corners and other directional changes are where tension problems often show up. Just slow down and pause for a heartbeat before you head off in the next direction. The close stitches will relieve some of your tension difficulties.
2. quilter1943 - If you can take a class, that helps. If you can't, get a book or find some tuts on line and practice making circles. I'll
rugs made with ties
how to sew a zipper
Denim Bow Tuck Purses: http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-79244-1.htm
tutorial for a bow tuck purse
Bread Basket Liners
getting list from this thread
nice thread, please post the url to these sites and I will make a list for all of us to enjoy
http://www.retailmenot.com/search/?query=quilting and also surf http://www.retailmenot.com for other coupons
Beaver Creek http://beavercreekquiltcompany.com/c...tore/store.cgi
Connecting Threads http://www.connectingthreads.com/Quilting.cfm
** Spiral Table Runner & Ruler
10 degree ruler
60 degree ruler
1. Hexagon Table Runner http://lovelaughquilt.blogspot.com/2...y-hexagon.html
Lil Twister 2 sizes
You Know You Are a Quilter When
1. There's more fabric in the house than food.
2. "Fat-quarter" is not the heaviest part of your body.
3. Your ironing board is always set up, but you never iron clothes.
4. You think of your job as an interruption of your quilting time.
5. You pet fabric.
6. People are always picking thread off you.
7. You can measure