Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: "3-2-1" (cake for one or more.......)

I put plops of frosting on a cookie sheet and froze them. I keep them in a zip lock in my freezer next to this mix and then I can put one on each mug when I want the cake. Wait until the cake is almost completely cool to add the frosting.
    I promise not to buy any more fabric until I see something I really like. Or it's on sale. Or I think it might match something.

Aerosol whipped cream, need I say more...

Thanks for the recipe. I just happened to have some Angel Food cake mix and Devil's Food cake mix! What a combo! Do we say it's heavenly or sinfully delicious?

Anyway, I sprayed my mug (cup - not my face) with cooking spray. Then added ingredients. When done I topped with FF cream cheese. Will admit that the cake did look strange but tasted delicious.

One word of advice - make sure your cup/bowl is a lot bigger than the ingredients - it rises really high!

Quote Originally Posted by Steady Stiching View Post
    Thanks for sharg this. This is great.....I'm planning a trip and am looking for exactly this sort of recipe...I found one on facebook this week using:
    One box Angel food cake
    One 20 oz. can of crushed pinapple with juice.
    Mix and it will begin to foam, put in greased pan and bake at 350 till done.
    I have bought ingrediants and plan a test run this week.

I like the idea of yours because you can make a smaller amount.
    I've used this one. It's easy and delicious!
    One step at a time, always forward.

I keep this ziplock bag ready for those one cup cakes. I bought an extra moist dark chocolate cake mix and an ael food cake mix. I put 5 tablespoons of the cake mixes in a large coffee cup, 3 and half tablespoons of water. Cook for a minute plus 5 seconds, quickly turn it on a plate, a few spoonsful of Cool Whip or pour cream over it. Husband loves it. He takes a ziplock made up to the cabin so he can make one almost every day..Very quick desert.

These are great. My mom always has them on hand for the grand kids when they go to visit.
    Kara

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3