Baked Banana Chicken
* 4 halved skinless chicken breasts
* 1 can corn kernels (drained)
* 2 bananas (peeled)
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 8 bacon strips
* 1 1/2 cups cream
* Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease a baking tray. Spread corn evenly covering the bottom of the tray.
2. Cut a small pocket into each chicken breast.
3. Add half a banana into each pocket.
4. Fold chicken breasts over by adding salt and pepper.
5. Take the chicken breasts and place them on top of the corn. Drizzle with cream.
6. Cut the butter into small slices and place throughout tray.
7. Top each chicken breast with a few bacon slices.
8. Bake in the oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until bacon is crisp and chicken is cooked through.