Baked Mozzarella Fish Fillets
* 1 lb. fish fillets
* 1/2 C plain nonfat yogurt
* 1 tsp. tarragon
* 1 oz. grated reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
* Non stick cooking spray
1. Coat each fish fillet with the non stick cooking spray on both sides.
2. Place the fillets in a baking dish in a single layer.
3. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
4. Bake the fish for 5 minutes.
5. Remove the fish from the oven and drain off any liquid from the pan.
6. In a mixing bowl combine the yogurt and tarragon.
7. Sprinkle in the cheese and mix together well.
8. Pour over the fish fillets.
9. Return the pan to the oven and bake an additional 3 minutes or until the cheese has completely melted.