Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: chili powder source

Blog Entries

chili powder source

I called them, they said they are working on a site. but you can call them and they will ship to you.
    Fruit Basket

http://www.dexknows.com/business_profiles/fruit_basket-b1444401/ (505) 344-0885
    6343 4 NW, Albuquerque, NM 87107
    35.149485 -106.639221

Senior Member Quilter Day-by-Day's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Can you explain this?
    Quilting is an addiction that you can be proud of and enjoy.
    Elna TSP,Kenmore,Singer Futura,Singer Red Eye x2,Singer 66,White Rotary Treadles x2, Montgomery Wards, Janome 10000,Singer 201-2 1947,Juki serger, Black 1947 Featherweight. Singer 301a 1951, Parlor Cabinet Treadle w/ White.
    Deb

My husband and I bought some chile by Taos, NM. The chile has spoiled me as it was incredible and I can't find any chile that compares in the local stores so a contact to find chile is very much appreciated! Just wish I had it for the large pot of chile we made yesterday. We make a big pot and freeze some so when I go into my quilting room and don't come out for days we have dinner! Thanks again for the resource. When will they have a web site?

Phyllis nm your message resulted in me researching the chile we found while visiting nm. We bought it at Chimayo, New Mexico. Man was that ever good chile. As I said nothing here compares. OK now to get to my radiant star quilt I'm starting! Now my husband is asking if I want to go to NM to get chile....that would be a yes....when my quilt is done!

Blog Entries
    If you type in Hatch Green chili on the web you can go right to the source.>>
    None other can compare.>>

Blog Entries
    Last edited by Phyllis nm; 05-11-2012 at 04:27 PM.