Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Crab Salad in Crisp Wonton Cups

Crab Salad in Crisp Wonton Cups

This recipe is delicious!!! Saw the recipe in the Parade section of yesterday's Sunday paper. Decided to try it for a get together last night with our best friends. It was a huge hit and I'll definitely make this again. The crabmeat is a little pricey but I was lucky that it was on sale at Shop-Rite! Hope you enjoyed this as much as we did!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I read that one too; will get it out and keep it ! Wow you're quick - usually it takes me awhile to get to a new reciepe !
    Yes the crab meat is a bit pricey; have you ever tried Costco or Sams Club or maybe Smart N Final ?
    I usually get some in summer to make Crab salads when I have fresh tomatoes....

Sounds really yummy. I love crab salad. Thanks for sharing the recipe. I saved it until I can get to the store and get some crab.

Super Member Damsel in DisDress's Avatar
    I Make this every Christmas eve! It is delicious!

I'm usually not that quick at trying a recipe but it was perfect timing. We really loved this and I can't wait to make it again. I didn't have the mini cupcake pans so I shaped the wontons around a small votive candle holder then pushed the wontons into a regular muffin pan. Thankfully they kept the small shape.

I don't have a Sams Club or Costco membership. No Smart N Final nearby either.

Sounds great and I love crab in just about any shape. :-) Thank you.

Marysewfun
    Marysewfun
    Have a great day!