2 tablespoons olive oil
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced in 1/4 -1/2 inch medallions
8 ounces of mushrooms, sliced
1 medium onion, cut in thin wedges
1-26 ounce jar tomato sauce
1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
1 bay leaf
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Hot cooked spaghetti
1. Place mushrooms and onions in slow cooker.
2. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Lightly brown chicken on both sides.
3. Place in slow cooker, pour sauce over chicken and add herbs.
4. Cover and cook on low for 2-4 hours.
5.Remove and discard bay leaf.
6.Sprinkle chicken mixture with cheeses. Cook uncovered 15-30 minutes or until cheese is melted.
7. Serve over hot cooked spaghetti.