Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Danish Dessert

2 - 8oz. cans crescent rolls, divided
    2 - 8oz. cream cheese, softened
    1 1/2 c powdered sugar, divided
    1 egg white
    1 t vanilla
    1 - 20oz. can pie filling
    3 Tablespoons milk

Preheat oven to 350. Unroll 1 can crescent rolls and pinch seams together then place into a 9 x 13 greased baking pan. Beat cream cheese, 3/4 c of the powdered sugar, egg white, and vanilla until well blended. Spread onto crust. Cover with pie filling. Unroll remaining crescent rolls and pinch together as for crust, then place over filling. Bake for 25 minutes. Cool slightly. Gradually add milk to remaining powdered sugar till blended. Drizzle over warm dessert. Store leftover dessert in fridge.

I like this best cool.
    Have seen uncut crescent rolls which work great for this.

What flavor pie filling do you use?

Quote Originally Posted by sewgull
    What flavor pie filling do you use?
    Any you want whatever you like. We like cherry and blueberry best but thats us.

Will use this recipe for sure.
    Thanks
    Lynda

Power Poster
    Just printed it up! Thanks.

Yum! Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Willa
    1 egg white
    1 t vanilla
    3 Tablespoons milk

Preheat oven to 350. Unroll 1 can crescent rolls and pinch seams together then place into a 9 x 13 greased baking pan. Beat cream cheese, 3/4 c of the powdered sugar, egg white, and vanilla until well blended. Spread onto crust. Cover with pie filling. Unroll remaining crescent rolls and pinch together as for crust, then place over filling. Bake for 25 minutes. Cool slightly. Gradually add milk to remaining powdered sugar till blended. Drizzle over warm dessert. Store leftover dessert in fridge.

I like this best cool.
    What do you mean by "uncut" crescent rolls, would these be in a can also?? Or r u talking about crescent rolls aready baked and by the bakery??? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by craftymatt2
    1 egg white
    1 t vanilla
    3 Tablespoons milk

I like this best cool.
    What do you mean by "uncut" crescent rolls, would these be in a can also?? Or r u talking about crescent rolls aready baked and by the bakery??? Thank you
    The uncut crescent rolls are also in the can just as the normal ones are but these they make for recipes like this one. Sometimes a little hard to find. They should be unbaked as all are baked at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by craftymatt2
    1 egg white
    1 t vanilla
    3 Tablespoons milk

I like this best cool.
    It is unbaked crescent roll dough in a sheet. It is packaged in a can just like regular crescent rolls and can be found in the refrigerated section next to the regular ones. You just unroll it. It is much easier to use than having to pinch together the triangular dough pieces. In fact, I prefer to use it to cut and roll my own crescent rolls because the perforated ones I get are always misshaped. I think Pillsbury is the only one who makes it.

Blog Entries
    Thank you!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast